Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Diving in.....Sex

sex as lost its value. It's innocence. It's sacredness. Mind, body and soul are all one in my opinion. Sex isn't just about getting off. It's a spiritual connection, not to be taken lightly. It's life and death. Sometimes two souls merge and create a new soul. Sometimes the mind transcends and have we out of body experiences or we transcend to another place. The body is still there, absorbing worldly pleasures, but the soul and the mind are on higher planes. Yet we play with sex. It's not a game. It's more than sex. I dont understand why people do get it.



I'm not advocating for sexual oppression, I'm simply asking that people use sexual discretion. That's your mind and soul you're allowing to transcend, be careful. It's your life force you're allowing someone to be in touch with, be wise.



Maybe it's because we live in a fast paced world, we rush toward the finish line of sex.The orgasm. It's like opening a text message from a lover instead of waiting for a love letter like our grandparents did. Lest we forget. Sex is a journey. I'm a scorpio, yes, I'm true to my sign. I'm sexual, but I don't have a high body count. It's quite low. Very Low. But I'm no virgin. I don't have sex all the time. See.....I control sex. I rule it. Do I sound nuts to you? Probably. Do I give a damn? No. I think of myself as a huntress. Am I hunting men? No. That's pointless. I'm hunting my enlightenment my transcendence. If become enlightened and I transcend by knowing myself. To know myself I must find myself. In that process.....if the person I'm supposed to transcend with finds me, he will.



I will not however, settle for anyone that doesn't understand that I will find my life through the death of my ego. I'll find enlightenment by being confused and asking questions. My spirituality will be discovered through the secular. My sensuality will be honed only when I understand my spiritual self. It's all connected. Life and death, chaste and sexual, spiritual and sensual. All of it rises and ebbs with the energy of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment